Technical Manpower Contracting
Our specialized workforce encompasses a multitude of disciplines, including Well Services and Drilling support, Operations and Maintenance, Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, and Facility Management. Whether you require technical or non-technical profiles, our team is equipped with the expertise to exceed your expectations.
We take pride in our ability to seamlessly integrate into your project, offering a solution-driven approach and unwavering commitment to quality and safety. With our technical manpower supply services, we guarantee our clients to gain a competitive edge through our skilled, diverse, and adaptable workforce.
Provision of Manpower Supply for Senior QA/QC Supervisor for G2/6
Based on NPT analysis in Thai Offshore Well Operations Department (OTF), equipment failure from ineffective implementation of contractor / supplier Quality Management System (QMS) and / or deficiencies in contract documents are one of the major root causes.
Hence, the Senior QA/QC Supervisor is required to provide his expertise to help reduce QA/QC-related NPT to a minimum, as well as to help improve and put effective and sustainable QA/QC management system in place.
Scope of Work
• Provision of manpower supply for a Senior QA/QC Supervisor who will represent on company’s behalf at designated work locations to support Well Engineering and Operations Division on its Quality Assurance & Quality Control initiatives.
• Scope of Work for the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Services will involve the following range of equipment, components and/or materials.
Provision of Manpower Services for Operation and Maintenance (TTM/A)
Scope of Work
• Based in Rayong province
• Install, operate, and maintain RD&T facilities of TTM with good integrity, safety
• Coordinate RD&T activities with customer and researcher who work for facilitation all users to test and modify
• Response to all dynamic requirements of technology innovation activities with professional performance and services mind
• Manage the usage and utilization of RD&T facilities, laboratory, and workshop.
• Setup, control and manage database of all facilities and equipment in laboratory, RD&T infrastructure and workshop
• Coordinate with partner in EECi for facility utilization and promote technology & innovation event
• Assist owner to prepare and conduct all conferences, exhibitions, workshop, events and initiation of all collaboration activities.
TTM/A Q&M Team:
• Operationand Maintenance Engineer
• Operationand Maintenance Technical Assistance
• Operationand Maintenance Technician
• Operationand Maintenance SSHE Officer
• RD&T Contracts Coordinator
Provision of Manpower Supply for OTM (Call-Off)
The owner has a policy to support the development of technology and innovation, in order to reduce costs and optimize oil and gas exploration and production processes including the development of technology in other forms of energy and new technologies which including AI & Robotic, to increase the competitiveness and future growth. They established the Technology and Innovation Center in Eastern Economic Corridor of Innovation or EECi and also established an alternative technology development center called Rapid Scale up Center to support hydro-carbon related technology. Its target is in line with the Government’s policy to support the industrial shift towards Thailand 4.0 and the X group’s technology and innovation development policy, leading the sustainable development in the future.
Provision of Manpower Services for Non-Technical Operations at S1 Support
Based on NPT analysis in Thai Offshore Well Operations Department (OTF), Non-technical personnel provision at main Sirikit oil field located within the area of Lan Krabue District of Kampang Petch Province and there are smaller oil and gas well locations situated around the Sirikit field. S1 Concession cover Phitsanulok Housing Compound, Bung Phra Crude Oil Depot, Nong Tum Substation, Sao Thian Substation and Outstation in Kampang Petch Sukhothai and Phitsanulok Province.
Location : Sirikit Oilfield – Lan Krabue LKU Production Station Production wells and facilities, Thailand
Audaxia Global personnel assigned to perform the service :
over 70 personnel
Technology management division support team:
Team leader Landscape & Housekeeping services (LKU)
Foreman House keeping Gardener
Team leader Landscape & Housekeeping services (PHS)
Technician for Maintenance Services
Technical Assistant for Operations Services
Support Assistant Administrator for Operations Services
Technical Assistant for Land Acquisition
Technician (survey) for Land Acquisition
Officer Assistant, SSHE Support
Assistant Officer, Community Engagement
Officer, Strategic SSHE Communication
General Service Technician